Monday, April 11, 2011

Nike Project

Nike Advertising Project

This has to be by far one of my favourite projects that i have had to do. We had to come up with new ideas on how to advertise for Nike. I chose to base my project around the sport of ballet. I chose to run with the theme of female strengh behind the beauty. Being an ex dancer this theme excited me to the limit. I decided to shoot the dancers both in and out of the studio. I tried to add a twist to the normal ballet images that we see everyday. I edited the logo in and tweaked the images a little. I am very happy with the overall outcome of my project. I have so many great ideas for ballet photography, so watch this space...

Big Thank you to my models

Shona Bretherton
Carla Van Tonder
Jessica Coetzer
Jenay Mc Ewen














1 comment:

  1. Absolutely awesome. I also have a thing for ballet photography. I'll send you a link to some of mine. Stunning stunning job Lisa Marie. I'm really looking forward to seeing more.
    dinkum

    ReplyDelete